Personlighetstrekk & Big 5
|O 3,5/6||C 4/6||E 1/6||A 2,5/6||N 3/6|
- Dårlige antenner
- Grå mus
- Lyttende Atom - 0 - Lyttende
- Sosialt ukomfortabel
- too private
- Slow Atom - 0 - Treg
- Socially awkward
- Content on their own
- Think before speaking
Beskrivelse av situasjon
- Holder seg alene fordi de blir slitne av "støy" i form av skravling rundt seg. Kan derfor oppfattes som usosiale.
- Introverts are really more "self-centered". This does not mean they are selfish; rather they are more self-contained and self-reliant.
- Introverts ask themselves: "How do people or things relate to me?"
- Introverts prefer to immerse themselves totally in a project that interests them. (ADHD?)
- Introverted children tend to study an activity from the sidelines before (and if) they decide to get involved.
- By their nature, introverts are interested in fewer subjects, but study them in much greater depth.
- "If you don't know what an introvert is thinking, you haven't asked"
- Much like a cake that is baked, then presented to the world when it is finished, introverts "bake" their ideas inside their heads. Then, when they are well thought out and ready, they share them with others.
- Introverts value their privacy so much that they usually allow only those closest to them to really get to know them.
- 50% av US befolkning
Are activated with or without stimulus from the environment.
Prefer working individually or with someone personally known well.
Need time to reflect before acting or responding to a question.
Prefer hearing the rationale before experiencing something.
Tend to have longer, focused attention spans.
Prefer reading and writing to speaking.
- I like getting my energy from dealing with the ideas, pictures, memories, and reactions that are inside my head, in my inner world.
I often prefer doing things alone or with one or two people I feel comfortable with.
I take time to reflect so that I have a clear idea of what I’ll be doing when I decide to act.
Ideas are almost solid things for me.
Sometimes I like the idea of something better than the real thing.
The following statements generally apply to me:
- I am seen as “reflective” or “reserved.”
- I feel comfortable being alone and like things I can do on my own.
- I prefer to know just a few people well.
- I sometimes spend too much time reflecting and don’t move into action quickly enough.
- I sometimes forget to check with the outside world to see if my ideas really fit the experience.
- People with a preference for Introversion draw energy from an internal world of thought and reflection.
- They tend to reflect, then act, then reflect further.
- Tend to prefer to communicate in writing.
- Often considered good listeners.
- Activity in the outside world tends to lead to a decline in energy and motivation, requiring opportunity for inner thought and reflection in a more quiet environment to recharge.
- You might like to think of people who have a preference for Introversion like rechargeable batteries, plugging themselves in when spent.
Generic template 02.04.2014